Each of us can do something to restore justice. I invite you to join me in a quiet time to remember those who grieve, and to listen for inward guidance in taking the next right step.
- Set a timer for 8 minutes and 49 seconds. Breathe freely.
- Sit quietly. Notice what you love to do, and probably do well.
- Imagine how you might do this to benefit others.
- Write a list of ways to rise to the call.
- Which of these ideas most lifts your spirit?
- What one action can you take today?
Let us breathe together in stillness each day.
Let us see what Love can do.
from Judith Favor, Claremont Meeting (6/13/2020)