When I graduated from the ecumenical Seattle University School of Theology and Ministry in 2008, I began a dialogue with the School of the Spirit Ministry in Philadelphia, about offering a similar Quaker contemplative study program in the West. After several years of consultation and program development, I launched the first Way of the Spirit retreat cycle in January 2012.
Since then, Way of the Spirit has offered 45 retreats between January 2012 and November 2019. That’s over 225 days of reflection, prayer and growing with God.
Way of the spirit is now preparing for another year of retreats, both residential and distance-learning:
2020 RESIDENTIAL CLASS:
- Module 1: February 6-9, 2020 Mt. Angel, Oregon
- Module 2: April 2-5, 2020 Mt. Angel, Oregon
- Module 3: August 6-9, 2020 Mt. Angel, Oregon
2020 DISTANCE-RESIDENTIAL CLASS
- Distance-Learning Sessions, January 2020-June 2021
- Saturdays, 9am-12:30 Pacific Time:
- 2020 Jan 11, Feb 22, Jun 6, Oct 17, Dec 12
- 2021: Feb 13, Apr 10, Jun 12
- Two Residential Retreats April 2-5, 2020 and August 6-9, 2020
- shared with Modules 2 and 3 Residential Class.
Contact me if you want to learn more: firstname.lastname@example.org
from Christine Hall, Whidbey Island Friends Meeting (12/1/2019)